Thursday, June 24, 2010

My little burrito!

My friend, Lindsay, gave me this pattern to make a "snuggler" or swaddle blanket or as we will call it in my family a burrito. It is was labeled a simple sewing pattern but if it weren't for my friend walking my through it, I don't think I could have figured it out. Maybe I am just incompetent, I don't know. All I know is it was not as simple as they claimed it to be. Now that I have done one, the next ones will go a lot faster. Anyway, I am excited to put little Enrique in his burrito! Here is a link to the pattern:

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so cute! I loved seeing it. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the cutest! Can't wait to see little Enrique all burrito-ed up in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Enrique in a burrito--both seem fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the link...your baby's burrito is beautiful with a nice printed fabric as well :)

    ReplyDelete