Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cupcakes and what!?

So, being true to my blog name, I decided it was time I do some curtains. I guess these are not really curtains, more like window treatments but anyway here they are. I found a tutorial on Little Green Notebook on how to make pelmet boxes. It was cheap and easy. I think all together for all three windows it cost me $15.00. I figure $5.00 a window, can't beat that. You can find her tutorial here Little Green Notebook: Easy Pelmet Boxes

window before
other windows before
window after
And windows after. I just realized it looks a little junky that my blinds are uneven. Whoops, should have thought of that ahead of time.
And these pictures are not my final nursery photos. It is still in progress. I need to get decorations up on the walls and a mobile or something. I will post those later!


6 comments:

  1. I love your box curtains, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO ARE YOU? I can't believe how amazing your ENDLESS talents are. WHY haven't I heard back from you...I am pacing as I am sure you are too. You look darling in your pictures. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling nursery! Now it is just missing a baby;).

    ReplyDelete